This website is controlled and operated by Indigogold Ltd. Indigogold Ltd is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales. Our registered office address is: Aldgate Tower, 2 Leman Street, London, E1 8FA, UK. Company registration number: 08208964
How to contact us
You can contact us by email at email@example.com if you have any questions, comments or complaints about this website or they way we hold and process data.
Access to and use of the website
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this website and the material on it (including all text, trademarks, data, graphics, layout, logos, images, music or other audio material, clips, films or other moving images, algorithms, product details and/or software published or otherwise available on the website from time to time).
Except as set out in the limited licence above (or as required under any applicable law), no part of this website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent. In particular, you are not permitted to republish any part of this website on another website, in any other medium (print, electronic or otherwise) or as part of any commercial service without our prior written permission. All the intellectual property rights referred to above remain owned by us or our licensors.
Acceptable use of the website
While accessing, browsing and/or using this website you must:
• Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and codes;
• Not link to any part of the website other than the homepage;
• Not frame or use framing techniques to enclose the website, or any part of the website, without our prior written consent;
• Not modify, or attempt to modify, all or any part of the content on the website; and/or
• Not gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website, the server on which the website is stored or any third-party server, computer or database connected to the website.
Whilst you may link to the homepage of this website, you must only do so in a way that is fair, does not harm our reputation and does not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement of you, your goods or services and/or your website by Indigogold Ltd.
Termination or suspension of your access to the website
At any time and without giving you any advance notice, we may permanently or temporarily and for any reason:
• Terminate, suspend or deny your access to this website (whether in whole or in part);
• Terminate your permission to link to this website; and/or
• Remove or edit any content on the website, and in such circumstances all our liability (as well as the liability of our directors, employees or other representatives) for any loss whatsoever arising from our removing or editing content and/or your limited use of or inability to use this website (either in whole or in part) is excluded, insofar as it is possible to do so in law.
Third party links
This website may contain links to third party websites. We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse in any way such third-party websites or their content. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
All information and/or data on this website is provided on an "as is" basis. To the extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise by implied are now expressly excluded and no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made in respect of the website or the content, including, without limitation, warranties of satisfactory quality, accuracy, adequacy, conformity to description or fitness for any particular purpose.
Neither we nor any of our data providers or affiliates gives any warranty or guarantee: (a) relating to the availability of the website; or (b) that the website and/or our operation of it, the content or the server that makes the website available, are error or virus free or free of other harmful components; or (c) that your use of this website will be uninterrupted.
Limitation of liability
Subject to the above, we will not be liable, whether in tort (including for negligence or breach of statutory duty), contract or otherwise, for: (a) any loss or damage which may arise from reliance on any information contained on this website; (b) any loss, damage or costs suffered or incurred by you arising from viruses or other harmful components received via this website; or (c) any loss of profits; loss of business; depletion of goodwill or similar losses; loss of anticipated savings; loss of contracts; loss of use; loss or corruption of data or information; or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss incurred by any user in connection with this website.
Governing law and jurisdiction
In the course of delivering our service to you, we may process and hold:
• Your contact information, including name, address, email address and telephone number, either to register with us or for the purpose of receiving email notifications and our newsletter;
• Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our services;
• Non-clinical psychometric information and other data collected in the process of our coaching and consulting work;
• Any other information that you choose to provide us with.
We collect this data through our website, in direct contact with clients and potential clients, and through channels designed to collect data such as psychometric diagnostic tools.
When you submit personal information for publication, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us. This may include using the information to:
• Administer the website and personalise your browsing experience;
• Supply services, and invoice and collect payments;
• Send you both non-marketing and marketing communications which we think may be of interest to you, if you have specifically agreed to this;
• Deal with enquiries and complaints.
Indigogold will hold the information indefinitely unless requested otherwise.
Any information Indigogold holds is not shared with third parties without prior consent, except:
• To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
• To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We hold data in three main locations:
• CRM software – this system is locked behind the initial log-on screen and has its own password to ensure security of data is maintained.
• Within a secure offsite cloud server – this is protected with a secure password and firewall.
• Office – any physical information is kept in a secure office; the room itself is locked when not in use. The building has door staff, access cards, and is monitored with CCTV.
In the event that there is a data breach, Indigogold will compile a report to investigate how the breach happened and notify all those affected (as well as the ICO). This will be done within two working days of being made aware of the breach. Even if a breach is not reported it will still be documented. Breaches are managed by the office manager.
Individuals are entitled to access to their data, have the information rectified, have data erased, have processing restricted, and control how the data is moved, as well as having the right to object and the right to not be subject to automated decision making (subject to basis for processing).
If requested, Indigogold will begin to action requests within two working days with an aim to have completed the request within a week. The individual will be informed once the request has been completed.
Enter your email address to sign up to the Indigogold newsletter.