Join us: become an IG Consultant
IG are a London based professional services firm providing consultancy support to a variety of organisations across the UK, Europe, the Americas and the Middle East. We work with a diverse client base including large multinationals such as Vodafone, Nike, and PepsiCo through to private equity backed businesses.
All of our consultants are business psychologists with a strong commercial orientation. Our approach is evidence-based, insight-driven, and focused on transferring capability to the client organisation. Our practice areas are broadly:
- Assessment and development
- Team effectiveness
- Organisational effectiveness
- Culture change and transformation
- Executive search
We’re small but we’re growing. We’re looking for an ambitious individual to join the team to support engagements with current clients, whilst helping to grow the business further. This is a great opportunity to work closely with an energetic, sociable and professionally sharp group of people.
You’ll be working with senior clients and expected to deliver to a high standard whilst investing in your professional development and learning. You’ll need to be prepared to put in some hard yards for the first 12 months, focusing on learning about and supporting the operation, as well as what we do and how we do it.
First 12 months:
- Project management and client management
- Supporting on client delivery
- Data collection, analysis and reporting
- Building proposals and pitches with the team
- Supporting business development
- Helping drive internal efficiencies to enable the business to scale
- Managing workflow with tight deadlines
After this orientation period, we envisage the right person will have learned the basics of what we do; at this point they will have a greater scope for client-facing delivery. Check out www.indigogold.comto get a flavour of us and our work.
We’re looking for a conscientious, intellectually curious individual who will be willing to learn smart and fast.
The role would suit someone with an interest in business and people, who wants to work in an ambitious, professional environment.
- A post-graduate qualification in a behavioural science (work psychology, coaching…)
- At least 2 years’ experience in a consulting or HR role
- You will need to be willing to work in a flexible manner to meet client demand
- Due to the nature of our work, you will need to be willing to travel to client sites which may be elsewhere in the UK or abroad.
Salary and benefits:
- Flexible pay with performance related bonus
- 25 days’ holiday
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working
Olivia Harvey is managing this recruitment process. Should you have any questions, she can be contacted at: email@example.com
Enter your email address to sign up to the Indigogold newsletter.